This programme is specifically designed by the Centre for Foundation and General Studies, University of Selangor (UNISEL) to produce quality graduates equipped with Islamic knowledge and values.
In line with the vision and mission of UNISEL to humanise education, this program is structured to produce professional human capital holistically by incorporating Islamic values and basic knowledge in management, economics, accounting, finance, marketing, technology, science and mathematics. The blended curriculum is hoped to educate students with the importance of balancing ethical and moral values with professional skills and knowledge. The student must complete 66 total credit hours with a minimum CGPA 2.00. This programme operates in UNISEL Bestari Jaya Campus.
1½-year (4 semesters)
Entry Requirements (for Foundation Programme)
- refer to Foundation in Management programme
- refer to Foundation for B. Ed. TESL programme
- refer to Foundation in Science programme
- refer to Foundation in IT programme
Entry Requirements (for Huffaz Track)
- Pendidikan Al-Quran dan Al-Sunnah, OR;
- Pendidikan Syariah Islamiah, OR;
- Pengajian Bahasa Arab
- Pendidikan Islam, OR;
- Tasawwur Islam, OR;
- Any subjects related to Islamic Studies