Foundation for B. Ed. TESL programme is exclusively deliberated for fresh school leaves as the beginning of their successful educational journey. The main objective of the programme is to produce competent and proficient users of the English language in all the four skills as well as to expose them to the basic knowledge of second language learning. This programme also provides special emphasis on building students’ interpersonal and communication skills including their language skills in English. The student must complete 50 total credit hours with a minimum CGPA 2.00. The programme operates in UNISEL Bestari Jaya Campus.
1-year (3 semesters)
Add 1 semester for Huffaz Track
Open to local and international students with the requirements below:
- Passed SPM/O-Level with a minimum of 5 credits in any subjects including English with at least grade B; OR
- Passed UEC with at least Grade B in any 3 subjects including English; OR
- Any other equivalent qualification recognized by Malaysia Government.
FREE tuition fees – Dermasiswa Scheme
Degree courses to pursue:
- Bachelor of Education (Hons) Teaching English As A Second Language (TESL)
- Bachelor of Communication (Hons) (Corporate Communication)
- Bachelor of Communication (Hons) (Journalism)
April / July / November