Foundation in Arts is a pre-university preparatory program which prepares you for a smooth transition from SPM to a wide range of degrees such as Bachelor of Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology, Corporate Communication and Industrial Management.
Before students embark on their chosen disciplines, this is a one-year foundation program that essentially prepares the students to be more adaptive and to gain more exposure in management and arts field.
The duration for the programme is 1 year which consists 3 semesters. Must Complete 50 total credit hours & minimum CGPA 2.00. This programme operates in UNISEL Bestari Jaya Campus.
1-year (3 semesters)
Add 1 semester for Huffaz Track
Open to all local and international student with the requirements below:
- Passed SPM/O-Level with a minimum of 5 credits in any subjects, OR
- Passed UEC by obtaining minimum Grade B in any 3 subjects including English or Mathematics; OR
- Any other equivalent qualification recognized by Malaysia Government.
FREE tuition fees – Dermasiswa Scheme
Degree courses to pursue:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Industrial Management
- Bachelor of Industrial Psychology
- Bachelor of Corporate Communication
April / July / November