Foundation in Science programme is exclusively deliberated for fresh school leaves as the beginning of their successful educational journey, which has two different streams which are Life Sciences and Physical Sciences. The programme has been designed to give a strong fundamental knowledge in core subjects such as mathematics, chemistry, physics, and biology. The main objective is to ensure students are well prepared before enrolling degree programmes also provides a special emphasis on building students’ interpersonal and communication skills, including their language skills in English. The student must complete 50 total credit hours with a minimum CGPA 2.00. The programme operates in UNISEL Bestari Jaya Campus.
1-year (3 semesters)
- Open to all local and international student with the requirements below.
- Passed SPM/O-Level with a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and ONE (1) of the following subjects; Science / Technical / Vocational for Science stream student; OR
- Passed SPM/O-Level with a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and Science for non-Science stream student; OR
- Passed UEC with at least Grade B in any 3 subjects including Mathematics; OR
- Any other equivalent qualification recognized by Malaysia Government.